Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was not too naive to understand that the smile was one a man gave the target of his desires. Instead of bristling she regarded him with a nuetral expression trying to figure out why compliments from a man who probably was someone she'd set fangs to had her heart racing. She was flattered......the man was as charming as a cobra before it struck but her lips curled upward and her response was filled with humor instead of snarl "So my wife says" she emphasized the word wife, she was a taken woman even if the image of the large man placing his forelegs around her waist and pulling her in did some familiar and long missed things to her belly. 

Focusing instead on Hua and Yuelong she nodded "I didn't know this side of her existed until now" she mused before sighing and returning to finish the work of seperating the carcass between the two of them. "I should get back. Bring food to the other mothers. Feed my wife. Have a nice day Donovan" she was quick to pick up the Carcass and be on her way though her tail swayed behind her, a silent display of satisfaction with the odd interaction. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 13, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - July 24, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Minori - August 07, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: If you stop then it will be over - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:27 AM