Nova Peak I'll put everything at stake to have you
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I don't mind continuing but I'm also cool with wrapping this whenever, in case you want to get the claim threads done sooner : )

She hummed a little noise of agreement to the comment of the way children aged you. Her body had been put under great stress during pregnancy, but most taxing was the tireless nights of comforting crying babes; the age she felt when she could not run or explore, bound to the den. She knew there was only more coming- after this stage, talkative little things who might test boundaries and ask a million questions each day. After that, attitude. Star was unsure how she might handle these things, and decided she would cross these bridges when she came to them. 

Her gaze lifted to the birds, and then fell back to Mahler as he spoke. It's alright. She murmured. He may worry initially, but I hope sometime in the coming weeks I can visit, and tell him where we have settled...? Though she wished to carry out this mission, she would not do so without the eisen's given permission. After all, she knew how he felt about the man intruding on Sagtannet lands without joining them; if he wished to remove Howl from their life, this was one opportunity to do so.
Messages In This Thread
I'll put everything at stake to have you - by RIP Star - August 06, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 06, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 07, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by RIP Star - August 10, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: I'll put everything at stake to have you - by Mahler - August 10, 2020, 06:57 PM