Hushed Willows When I'm with you
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
*waves* :D

The fae queen was inside her den, seeking shelter from the rain. Though the domes of willow branches kept most of the pour at bay, it wasn't completely water-proof and she was sick of getting soaked. Her once beautiful lush pelt cling to her like a babe to its mother, her distinctive markings now more like sweeps of ink instead of regal decorations. The only thing that hadn't changed because of the sudden, summer downpour was her gaze of wildflowers, looking to her forest with admiration and pride.

Ashen ears swiveled atop her head at the sound of a call, not recognizing the voice. Perhaps it was a fae like Rafferty, hoping to join - or a messenger from the mermaids, the empire or the stream bearing good news. She even considered the possibility of it being one of Donovan's wolves, if only because of the woman he had brought with him on the day he came to offer them "peace". Well, there was only one way to find out, and so she whistled to Loinnir, the albino screech owl, to come join her. He reluctantly agreed, landing roughly on her back with a grumpy expression, not looking forward to getting his white feathers wet.

The pair approached the border - the rain revealed how truly tiny the queen was, though she was a healthy weight. Even more apparent became it when the purple-eyed woman - with her long, svelte legs - was met with a smile and curtsy. Greetings. Lumiya said sweetly. How may I help you?
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 20, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 23, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 25, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 29, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 31, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - October 09, 2020, 09:49 AM