Hushed Willows When I'm with you
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She'd gotten used to the stares - she'd had to face the fact that, yes, she was beautiful. What some failed to see however, was that there was so much more to her. She'd not gotten this far in life by having a pretty face; she'd worked hard, and worked harder every day to make sure her success did not slip away. She thought she'd lost it all when the Saints arrived, but they were surprisingly quiet and hadn't caused trouble in a while... perhaps Donovan had listened to her, though she doubted it.

The girl's eyes reminded the little queen of her family - it struck fear in her heart for a moment, thinking it was a Melonii on her doorstep, not that they were all bad... She didn't trust her own kind, much like how they'd distrusted her as a wee babe with no power, just a want for affection and understanding. She'd found it at last, but not thanks to them.

But no, this was Izumi Fujiwara - the name sounded foreign, so did her accent. She spoke in broken English, much like the leader of the mermaids did, as well as Caw and Teya. The fae wasn't bothered; she had a quick mind and would easily puzzle their sentences together. Her eyes glinted as it was revealed the other wished to join them - their numbers had been slightly lacking, so this came as nothing but good news. There is. She answered rather whimsically.

Every peaceful soul is welcome here - I am Lumiya, queen of the faeries that live here. She added, making sure Izumi knew this was no ordinary pack - it was a court, built in the shadows of Elysium and now flourishing with the willow's magic.
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 20, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 23, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 25, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 29, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 31, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - October 09, 2020, 09:49 AM