The Sunspire And I know the score
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
their grin offered teeth, backing swiftly into the realm of unfriendly. they took a step forward, though much of the distance still lingered as renard examined him. the woman's reaction in sunbeam lair had been immediate and afraid, and donovan had pronounced neverwinter forest one of the groups that had driven the saints from their original territory – would there even be fresh recruits who didn't know of them?

it depended. but it was smart to think the best of your enemies until you could prove otherwise, and the best that could be happening right now was that this man knew exactly what renard was talking about and was just pretending he didn't. exactly why...well, that was a little harder to guess.

if it was spying he was after, playing dumb was a sad excuse.

"don't bother," renard said. "you're neverwinter forest, and i'm sure you know i'm a saint. i'm also sure you know the saints live nearby, and that we aren't friends. if you don't, you do now. free of charge." the smile widened. "so you understand why i'm curious. you're the second of your pack i've seen lately, and unfortunately, you aren't welcome here."
Messages In This Thread
And I know the score - by Mal - August 18, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 18, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 20, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 22, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - August 24, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Mal - August 24, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: And I know the score - by Renard - September 02, 2020, 12:06 AM