Moonspear out of mind, out of sight
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He was careful, too. Not just towards any duty, but in ensuring his route led somewhere without obvious danger. But, these came veiled as important lessons too, for every venture out into the mountain beyond their flowered field was one more, and with that could come the familiarity, and the surefooted confidence, that he and his relatives learned to practice in making their lives here.

As he went, the feeling of being followed continued with him. Eventually, a snap of a twig from rather near gave it away, so while he had that to zero in on, he circled back--a smooth arc of a motion, and a few more strides, until he found a certain little raindrop, stark white in all the earthy shades. I wondered who might be shadowing me on such a rainy day, he said, soft as his expression slipped towards a smirk before he pivoted back towards his original heading. His tail waved, but soon slowed. I was going to circle the area, make sure all was well out here on guard; do you want to come? he offered, throwing her a look over his shoulder. Without knowing exactly how much Sia understood about his duties on patrol, and all else that entailed, he would start easy.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
out of mind, out of sight - by Sialuk - August 19, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Jarilo - August 20, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Sialuk - August 21, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Jarilo - August 25, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Sialuk - August 29, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Jarilo - September 09, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Sialuk - September 12, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Jarilo - September 28, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Sialuk - October 13, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: out of mind, out of sight - by Jarilo - October 23, 2020, 02:14 PM