Sunbeam Lair Echo Chamber
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aliana stopped in her tracks, the moment she undoubtedly heard another voice. Her head shifted to face the cinnamon brown wolf that stepped out of the foliage. With his words, she couldn’t resist but put a slight smile on her muzzle. He seemed courteous enough but it was those ones, the ones who `seem nice` that were the dangerous ones. Hiding ill will behind smiles and charisma, at least the ones that are blatant about it that mean harm, show it. She wasn't a fool.

But she wasn’t about to be rude either; keep a distance, be courteous, and have an eye out, Heh, hope I didn’t wake you up from a nap. She chuckled casually, I smelt that this is neutral territory and decided to explore. I’ve only seen these mountains from a distance... ever since my travel to the Valley.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Echo Chamber - by Aliana - August 28, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Echo Chamber - by Cenric - August 29, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Echo Chamber - by Aliana - September 03, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Echo Chamber - by Cenric - September 07, 2020, 10:33 PM