Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she was honest, which was good. he could understand missing things left behind. every so often, he pined for the minnow stream within elysium's borders. it had been such a source of wonder. but that was a different time; he was never to return. this was different, as he assumed the girl would eventually go back.

i've only been beside the ocean a few times, cam responded. what is it like to live there?

he was more interested in her answer, and thus gave a shrug to her question in turn. i was born in a forest. i like the trees and all the animals inside them, he said briefly, and then fell silent. he felt safe within the woods. out on the plains, or upon the rocky peaks of mountains, he was utterly exposed. beneath the canopy of trees, he was secure.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM