Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Adair the Foresaken

Finley was slacking. Ever since her run-in with Pura, she had set her mind to achieving her outrider rank. And then... there was some stuff... and food... and I don't know, it just sort of went by the wayside. In truth, Finley was fairly certain that she could put an outrider-spin on her more recent adventures when she spoke to Peregrine about her accomplishments, but it would probably have been better for her to do some real outrider-ing.

But. There was this thing. And it was interesting.

Fin pranced happily along after the blue-winged butterfly, twirling around on the ground to follow its wanderings whenever it began to waft aimlessly around in circles. She wasn't sure what she intended on doing if the little bug decided to land. She certainly had no intention on killing it. In fact, she probably didn't really even want for it to land as she was enjoying herself too much just following it around. It wasn't the exciting, adrenaline-pumping sort of enjoyment that she usually partook in, but it was still enough to bring a gentle smile to her face.

Somewhere high above, the sound of thunder softly crawled across the air. A light sprinkle began to fall, but Finley paid it little mind. Until it turned into a torrential downpour and she was swept away by a flood (which would actually be pretty exciting), she didn't intend on stopping what she was doing.

Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM