Moonspear i see the torch we all must hold
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He couldn't help but grin a bit, musing over the title Stormbringer. It's quite a title! A little ominous, but.. nothing wrong with that, he snickered with a small laugh, where his thoughts wanted to roam to someone who had essentially worn a very similar moniker, language-differences considered; but she was gone and now was not the place, storms, their wind and rain, or not. Now, he did have a raindrop to fondly consider, but she had not yet had the chance to grow into a harbinger of storms herself.

A crossfox was a good title for them. He wasn't sure if he had ever sought anyone else's description of them. I remember seeing one kind of like that once when I was not quite a yearling. It had a very dark face, and a mostly smoky gray body but red ears and belly. Then another time.. down in the valleys, I saw a red one with white speckling through its fur--but that was moons ago. Never seen anything exactly like either since, and I've seen a pretty good share of foxes this summer... he said, even with the area's pesky fox population that had bloomed since last winter. Jarilo had simply guessed that they were doing well, but the ones he spotted were average colors--some a little more louder of a red than others, though, and some with bolder black markings. Maybe if he really paid them close mind, instead of just being annoyed when he found them, he might appreciate their more subtle varieties more. But yeah, you'll probably find the best thing when you least expect it, honestly, he supposed. Still, he didn't think Kukutux would mark him down for not finding the most perfect, ideal gift out there. Surely the thought, and the time spent on obtaining such, wouldn't be lost on her.

You remind me that I do need to find out what else she wants to stock up on for the winter.. it's the first one she's lived here for the start of, and since it's coming faster than I really want to admit, he mentioned. Really, he didn't want to think about winter yet, though the dutiful side of him said otherwise. Can't hurt to stay prepared, just in case that rushes in. Jarilo, so far, got the impression Bronco wouldn't entirely mind these extended details as part of it was him thinking out loud. If I get any good leads on anything more specific, though... he'd pass it on.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 20, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 25, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 09, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 26, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 27, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - October 11, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 12:46 PM