Whitefish River To the Rivers
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
You can do this, Aliana. Be confident, be sure.

The earth-caked she-wolf thought to herself before perking up at the sight of a smaller yet softer looking wolf approaching her from the other side of the border. ❝Greetings.❞ She gave a polite tip of the head, ❝I seek to speak with the leadership of this Pack.❞She requested until it suddenly clicked that she very well may be talking with one of the Leaders and quickly added ❝Unless you’re one of them.❞

❝My name is Aliana and I wish to join your pack if you allow me.❞ She continued, ❝ I’ve heard on the wind that your pack is one of Masters and Mentors of the Trades, yeah? I’m a hunter as well as a bit of a fighter and I yearn to grow these skills by joining your pack … as well as possible wait out the winter if it comes to it.❞Aliana explained.

She motions with her muzzle to the mountains in the distance,❝Not only that...but in the Valley, where I traveled from, another pack had settled there… Awful bunch. At least from the experience, I’ve had with one of them.❞Aliana complained slightly,❝ You may have heard of them, possibly? Ursine—something? I know they’re named after a bear. After the floods, I think. One of them, a black one with violet eyes—possibly one of their leaders—attacked me ... over a meadow full of food along with their pup.❞ Disbelief and annoyance laced her in the tone of her voice.

She was still slightly irritated over that day, even if it happened in Rainy season, that could have been a full belly and she was denied it over a greedy little brat of a pup. Did she possibly instigate it? Maybe. But what was she supposed to do? Bow? Slink away with her tail tucked to a pup from a Pack she held no allegiance to? Her respect was given to those she thought deserved it; a pack who get their kicks through intimidation, and spilled blood will not get it from her. 

❝I only hope that if or when I return to the Valley, I will not have to worry about them as much.❞ Though they weren't brazenly being a menace to the Valley, their very presence still left a mark on it. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
To the Rivers - by Aliana - September 30, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 01, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 03, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 06, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 08, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 13, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 14, 2020, 02:34 PM