Whitefish River To the Rivers
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Chamberlain? Such a strange title, one Aliana has never heard of before, but she assumes it of the same status as a 'Beta' or a 'Gamma'. Only the second and third highest rank of a Pack by still deserving of respect.
❝Don’t worry, I’m fine.❞ She replied the Healer's question,❝Not a fur out of place. ❞ Aliana had managed to escape that fight without letting that black she-wolf lay a fang on her. But if she comes at her again, she'll be the one laying fangs on her.

When Speedy spoke wearily of wolves like the Urines, how they would never go away. Aliana knew that but it still made her annoyed. She hoped, like Elysium, wolves will leave and their numbers dwindle until they nothing but a small group. A group is better than a pack as a pack had power and can leave a mark that lasts generations.

Then she inquired if Aliana may have been followed, her head tilted, confused. ❝Mm, I don’t think so.❞ Aliana doubted before glancing behind her, ❝I don’t believe I am of any interest for anyone to follow...especially across the mountains.❞ She wasn’t familiar with the mountain range paths, which is why it took her two days to traverse it. So anyone who might have been following her could have gotten lost in the rocky winding paths just as she did. 

❝But if any strange wolf comes here in the following sunrises, asking for me or snooping around the borders. I will handle it personally.❞ Aliana assured Speedy, ❝It’s the least I can do for you and the pack by taking me in.❞

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
To the Rivers - by Aliana - September 30, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 01, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 03, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 06, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 08, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 13, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 14, 2020, 02:34 PM