Whitefish River To the Rivers
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
It only took a moment for Aliana to notice another figure approaching from the other side, looking past Speedy to see a larger female approach. Her pelt eerily reminding her of the Patriarch of Easthollow. His name escaped her for a moment before coming back to her; Greyback. That name only brought the image of gates slamming shut and the realization that she was no wolf...but a dog used to have food given to them. No skills, no specialties...nothing. A useless nobody.

The memory of anger and disgrace threatened to rise up from the depths but she made sure to keep it buried. That was in the past, this was now. She refused to let it hold her back.

Aliana allowed Speedy to introduce her to their leader before speaking up herself,❝It's a pleasure to meet you, Ira.❞ She acknowledged and addressed with a respectful bow of the head and a soft smile before adding, ❝Speedy is right. I was attacked by one of them; a black, violet-eyed she-wolf. She had a pup with her during the time. ❞ Aliana responded, ❝I don't know exactly where they den in the Valley, but they could pose a problem to those who live there.❞ Especially if their numbers and influence are allowed to flourish unchecked.

Her mind strayed back to that day for a moment before looking to Ira and Speedy, ❝But ...that's just from my experience with one of them. I could have just caught them on a bad day ...but it doesn't hurt to have a healthy dose of wariness with them.❞

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
To the Rivers - by Aliana - September 30, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 01, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 03, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 06, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Ira - October 08, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: To the Rivers - by Speedy - October 13, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: To the Rivers - by Aliana - October 14, 2020, 02:34 PM