Haunted Wood don't fall asleep at the helm
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Aw shucks, thank you for the kudos! <3 I think this should be a good place to wrap up, yes?

It seemed the Yuelong were largely scattered in this natural disaster but there was one hub of shelter that proved temporary: Neverwinter. The black female nodded silently, storing away the name of Yuelong’s alliance. The Mackenzie really had nothing else of importance to do besides catering to the typical yearning of hunting, so she figured she would make herself somewhat of worthwhile service to him while she was here. ”I’ll have to pay a visit after scouting the rest of this realm. Or hearing anything about the others.” Zsuzsa spoke briefly of paying the fiery male a visit once all was said and done on her end with inspecting these lands more. You would think a lone female who has been low on suitable nourishment would want to immediately seek shelter (given she did state she was looking for a new placement for herself), but Zsuzsa was careful in her selection of such. Maybe a little too calculated, but it never did her wrong.

On further elaboration of what beach and ocean consisted of, it was as if he was telling a grand fairytale sort of story. It sounded like a desert, with the mention of “shifting sands”, but then water rushing at your paws like the great rapids of a river. The entire environment sounded like a consistently moving thing and it further puzzled Zsuzsa why anyone would want to live in what sounded like a turbulent land. The additions of “rip tide”, “jellyfish” (which caused Zsuzsa to furrow her brows slightly, what was jelly exactly?), and “sharks” were all foreign words and things that her imagination had little to improvise on. She could only listen with fascination in silence. ”Still having a hard time following this. I will have to see for myself. If Nature decides to leave it intact still.” Based on that statement, there was much to learn about this constantly changing environment. ”I don’t believe we exchanged names. I’m Zsuzsa.” She remembered they didn’t go through the typical formalities. It would be good to save the name of this interesting male from his interesting pack lands. Something told her they would cross paths again in the future.

To which, her eyes were also drawn back to the sudden eerie surrounding of the Wood. The trees and the Raven had been listening to the two intently however, there seemed to be what was low creeping mist or fog beginning to settle.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 04, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 05, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 06, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 06, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 07, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 08, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 08, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 11, 2020, 08:23 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 12, 2020, 10:26 AM