Moonspear i see the torch we all must hold
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
It was probably fair to give the foxes credit--he'd seen wolves come in a wide array of shades over his years, and this was coming from someone who didn't exactly go far from home very often. The smaller canines were probably not much different, at least given a certain range of what made sense to draw their palettes from. Then again, he couldn't say every wolf coat pattern he'd seen before fell within the realms of "made sense", either. However, on baiting the wily things--honestly, it was very plausible. Bet so, he went on to reason, though not that he could speak on experience there. He had never tried to lure them in, not intentionally. I know they seem to have an awfully hard time resisting a fishy cache.. he sighed, and had learned that little lesson the hard way before. His ears drooped momentarily at the memory, but maybe Bronco could use it. Maybe that was something there to consider.

Anyway, true, winter's approach didn't paint a very hopeful picture so far.. not to him. He didn't want to face the possibility of all this rain turning to snow soon. Far too nasty to even think about for very long. Hopefully they had time before any of that really came. Hard to say. I will definitely keep an ear out, he affirmed about Kukutux, though. Surely some sort of need would come along, right? It was easy to get caught up in the usual routine lately, patrol-hunt-pups stuff, and it reminded him to pay attention elsewhere, too. Let me know if you find out anything good on a fox trap, too. he smirked. Maybe it could help keep them away for the freeze..

Then, with a beat of silence, he sighed, feeling damp--the usual, as he looked ahead on another deep breath. On the whole, it seemed to him that Bronco had fit in pretty well so far from what he had seen. He definitely didn't seem all that out of place, even if the mountain had roughed him up a little already, his spirits were in good shape. Jarilo was content to mosey on a bit more, in company he didn't mind.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 20, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - August 25, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 09, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 11, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - September 26, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - September 27, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by Jarilo - October 11, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: i see the torch we all must hold - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 12:46 PM