Deepwood Weald The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I can only pray to be true." Hearing the story gave some sort of comfort, but at the same time she saw her children was very delicate. Liliana was her little girl, just as beautiful as the Goddess has been envisioned, and as faithful as she was. Truly, belonged to the orchid of Miriam's homeland. Though her son, Asmoses, who loved the stars and just as quiet. However she was concerned on some previous language he did learn.. He gentle boy could never say so himself.

"He is not my mate," Miriam shook her head, "we are only co-parents. I only hoped he would perhaps take care of Liliana in my presence.. But at the same time, he was an abundant of others." Caerus being the oldest, then many little ones alongside her own kids. Was it really appropriate to leave them?

"My little girl was attacked long ago- I just. Don't want to lose another to a demon." Miriam confessed while looking down in shame. She wasn't shameful for what had transpired, but the fact the mother wasn't there to protect her own child. Now, she wasn't there to comfort her either.
Messages In This Thread
The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - September 14, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - September 17, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - September 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - October 13, 2020, 11:38 AM