Redsand Canyon Wherever I may roam
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Hemlocke does not allow it to go unnoticed when Valour pulls.his gaze away from him the moment Locke lays eyes upon him. Unknowing that it was a reminder of a wolf long lost to Valour, the damned wolf could only assume it was his own fault. Whilst faced away, the sweet hellhound falls grim, hoping to have not scared away another wolf. @Derg had looked to him wearily, upon their meeting which luckily Hemlocke missed due to his distraction by @Kynareth Deagon who even the great behemoth leader looked to Hemlocke with hesitation upon their first meet. The shadow was used to it by now but it didnt mean it still didnt hurt...

Having collected the three herbs here- marigold, celandine and borage leaves, he listens as Valour explains further as he settles the cluster down.

It seemed like he was trying his best to keep it clean. Used poppy to stop the pain. If it was still painful, smelling, oozing, there was no doubt of the infection that plagued him and could very well kill him. Even the littlest wounds that meant nothing to someone could kill someone if getting infected.

He opened his mug but a voice answered not of his own. And there she came- a woman completely stark opposite as he, as white and brilliantly bright as the early morning sky. A sky which he had long since shied away from, yet long since missed. The vampire heart looks to her, transfixed, bloodied eyes watchful. Even her eyes, mismatched, were of sun and sky...

He turns away, head down, shy. He nods his head then quick, directing his attention best to the patient he can. She settles the skull full of herbs and he is intrigued. And she comes close, so close his furs prickle against her own and he stiffens. How often did he shy away from those who came close, for fearful not of them but of his own self. He gulps, jaw tight. He does not want to leave Valour hanging even though it seems the woman here would be capable enough without him. But here he still was, compelled to stay. For Valour, for her...

She looks to him but his eyes are trained to Valour, as though if he were to look at the beautiful white Dove directly, the crow might run away. And it will hurt, I am sure. But we can give you something for the pain first, to ease it. He spoke, words agreeing to what must be done.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 20, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 26, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - September 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 04, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Dove - October 13, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - October 15, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Wherever I may roam - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 06:01 PM