Deepwood Weald The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
In truth she was hurt at first. The fact the man she slept with was all but an illusion- she thought he was a man of God, the Horned God's warrior, and he was to be her savior. She blamed him so, but came to the realization it was her own delusions that resulted into her wonderous kids. It even hurt worse knowing how many he had bedded, and she was just another pawn for him. He was nice- but not the one she desired to have a life with, much less children.

It was a factor Miriam would never find him as a mate, and she was confident once her children grew- she was gone. So at the suggestion Bronco gave, the mother shook her head with a saddened smile, "I cannot leave knowing that is their home, and the home Asmoses may return to." There was also the factor the mother would always hope, that her son would return to the same forest.

"For my children, i'd give my life. When a day they are old enough to decide, is the day I leave Neverwinter."
Messages In This Thread
The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - September 14, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - September 17, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - September 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey, - by Miriam - October 15, 2020, 10:37 PM