Nova Peak Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore.
62 Posts
Ooc —
vaaaaague, but i wanted to at least get a glance of these two before they're gone ;-;

Though loathe to be from his mother’s side for any genuine stretch of time, Thade also felt restless and ill-at-ease, as if he either thought things were out of place or too good to be true. And maybe they were. Because nothing looked or felt the same as it had from all those months ago; from what he could remember. Even Wylla’s very face, the one he had dreamed of every night in his absence, had changed so drastically.

The boy could not fathom the dissonance he felt, and it only made him more reluctant to tell any of his family about these worries. He even hid his discomfiture from his bloodbond, his sister, with whom he desperately wanted to be close to again, but could not navigate the chasm between their separately nurtured lives.

He was using the frosty morning to mull over these misgivings on his own, but he did not hesitate to indulge in a distraction when he noticed the young Ostregas convening nearby. The golden duchess drew his eye first, and he admired her almost to the point of missing the sister behind her entirely. Yet, once he laid eyes on the umberfawn girl, she engulfed his attention instantly and whole. It was almost hard for him to look away from her, or make any social progression at all, really.

He only stood there awkwardly. Silently observing the pair, as he waited patiently, eagerly, to be noticed. He was not exactly privy to the common practice of announcing oneself for attention, and lurking in the background felt like the way to go. It had become his default position, after all, which he easily reverted to in this alien moment.
Messages In This Thread
Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 01, 2020, 04:01 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 03, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Thade - October 15, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 16, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 27, 2020, 12:19 PM