Firefly Glen I've been waiting for my whole life
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Oh, so they hadn't met- but he had met Simmik. Something like a half smile touched Caerus' face, she's a friend of mine. It was obvious that he ought to know her, being Neverwinter, but Simmik had taught him about hunting and caches too. She was a good companion. Dirge and Hydra- the names were not ones he could identify to faces, though he thought maybe he'd heard dad mention them before- wasn't truly sure. are your parents okay with you living away from home? or they're gonna live with you, too? Caerus had imagined Osiris as an adult until he mentioned his parents- which put things into perspective, and made him wonder if he'd live away from Dad one day too. It was odd to think about; he wasn't sure if he was interested or not.
Messages In This Thread
I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 04:41 PM