Firefly Glen I've been waiting for my whole life
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Helpful was a word that described Simmik well. Caerus wished he could inform Osiris about her wellbeing- but he had not spoken to her in much more than little words since Cupid's passing. He knew he had to start socializing and eating again... but it was hard. He listened while the man explained that they weren't coming with them. won't you miss them? Caerus wondered with a small frown. He had grown up with an independent streak, but now with his recent loss, his attachment to family was all the greater. Firefly Glen and Moonspear were close, but Caerus wasn't the best for sound logic right now.
Messages In This Thread
I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: I've been waiting for my whole life - by Caerus - October 27, 2020, 04:41 PM