Ravenshook Cliffs I found myself staring at you
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
A voice doesn’t necessarily interrupt him, but it does put at halt in his praise to his god. For a moment, O’Mally wonders if he’s just straight up fucking deaf for not hearing the other approach, but for now he blames it on his being distracted by prayer. 

He stands from his downright position and turns eerily slow to face this beastly man. He’s quite astonished when his glacial orbs land on his pelt, eyes soaking up the beautiful colors saturated into his fur. Though it is not of the holy, pure white like his own, it is beautiful in its own way. Even though his eyes take over this man’s form, it is important not to get the morbid astonishment confused with lust, for O’Mally is a man of god no — matter how tempting something might be. 

“I am.” He hums with a small smile. He is unafraid to approach this navy tinted male. So he does. Pink paw pads thump softly against the ground as he approaches. If allowed, stopping within a fair meter or so away from the other. Being only a few inches shorter, he still has to tilt his extraordinarily handsome face up to meet his eyes almost the same color as his own. 

“Are you?” His reverence asks back, the slightest cock of his head as those blue eyes peer up to Winterbane’s own.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - October 31, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 01, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2020, 04:41 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 03, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2020, 03:48 PM