Ocean's Breath Plateau Could this one be my last?
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Some minor assumptions about the meeting based on Starr's comments!

The boy was still missing. Valravn. Deep in his heart, Kaertok did not care for the child any more or less than his own. A child who could not find their way back was not particularly useful to a pack. It was not his call to make, so he did as he was told. He would search for Valravn not because it was the right thing to do, but because Raleska saw it as the right thing to do. He knew she would disapprove of that notion, so he had kept that to himself.

He had wanted to make one final sweep of the moors before he caught up with the others. If there was any chance the boy would return, it would be soon. Kaertok considered staying behind permanently, but he wouldn't let himself do that to Raleska. He would not disappoint her.

So on he went, traveling up the coast, following the trail left behind by the others. He would likely catch up in a day or two, considering he would not be slowed by a gaggle of youth. However, he was surprised to see a lone straggler in the distance. He did not know her name, but he did recognize her distinctive coat pattern from a distance.

You are falling behind, he said, pointing out the obvious as he came up alongside her, motioning for her to keep up with him.
Messages In This Thread
Could this one be my last? - by Grímnismál - November 03, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by RIP Kaertok - November 04, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by Grímnismál - November 04, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by RIP Kaertok - November 04, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by Grímnismál - November 05, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by RIP Kaertok - November 10, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by Grímnismál - November 10, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by RIP Kaertok - November 10, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by Grímnismál - November 10, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by RIP Kaertok - November 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Could this one be my last? - by Grímnismál - November 14, 2020, 07:59 PM