Big Salmon Lake My Shores Were Pretty
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Caerus did not enjoy having to squeeze his way around Firefly Glen to go past it, not that he ever went beyond it much. Osiris was a nice, handsome guy, but he was too close. Neverwinter and Moonspear had always had that neutral ground between them; why didn't he just stay on his damn mountain? 

Whatever. He made his way past the glen. Exploring was his thing lately- he had spent a lot of time at home mourning, and now- he felt Cupid's spirit heavy on his soul there. He would not abandon him, but sometimes he needed a break from that weight. 

It was during his walk that he caught sight of a warm pale girl who seemed to be searching for something as she sniffed the air, almost as willowy as Caerus was in his half-starved state. She was small, around his age- and pretty. That thought shocked him, had he ever thought of someone as pretty before? He thought of Miriam- but even with her elegance, she did not cause butterflies to dance in his stomach like this stranger did. Caerus gazed at her with wide ruby eyes, too far to realize her true gender, and too shy to boldly approach. All the scrawny boy could do was stop and stare.
Messages In This Thread
My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - November 09, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Caerus - November 09, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - November 09, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Leta - November 10, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Caerus - November 11, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - November 13, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Leta - December 04, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: My Shores Were Pretty - by Primrose - December 16, 2020, 05:45 PM