Noctisardor Bypass shotgun shuts his cakehole
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
Vex seemed so lost about what to make of it, it compelled Haunt to lift a paw off the ground and smooth it from his shoulder to his elbow, a comforting gesture. "You just have to wait and see if you have any more dreams," she said quietly. Whether or not Sos would make clear his intentions for her brother didn't matter if he never came to Vex's dreamscapes again.

He seemed eager to shift the conversation toward Artemis, arguably a much more benevolent figure. "No," Haunt replied honestly after pondering a beat, "I don't. My hunting is the same as always. But," she continued, chewing on the inside of her cheek, "I can't explain it. I left a small, blue feather and came back to a large, brown one. I left a mouse too, that was gone. There was no blood, no scents and the sticks I put down around it weren't moved."

It didn't occur to her to guess that a winged predator—a hawk, perhaps, or maybe an owl—had spotted the easy meal, swooped in and grasped it without disturbing the site, excepting the beat of great wings which sent the jay's feather adrift. An aerial predator had never once crossed her mind and, without any scents, a terrestrial one was easily discarded as an impossibility. That only left the supernatural.
Messages In This Thread
shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 08, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 10, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 10, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 12, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 12, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 18, 2020, 04:41 AM