Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
A side-eyed glance was offered at Orlaith's backtalk on the matter of planning ahead. Honestly, he was less than impressed by this. There were factors in as to why he survived this long in his condition, plan ahead, have an idea on what to do should things turn sour - that didn't mean he didn't charge forward regardless, especially when someone else's life was on the line... but when it was his own, and the opportunity to plan was there, he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm not about to risk our top three warriors when we have the time to plan ahead. Thinking on how disappointed Speedy would be if the three of them had to be nursed back to health.

At least Ira was already thinking ahead, scouting, gathering information and preparing in some way was better than the barely anything they had so far. He also thought of speaking with Speedy in regards to the possible illness the bear may have - that seemed like the logical next step in this endeavor. She even thought of planning an attack from the sound of it afterward. Ira always had a good head on her shoulders, he expected nothing less from the Count.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open on any information regarding the bear until we are ready to move. See what I can scavenge on the matter.

Someone can write him out to close the thread or you guys can assume he left after Ira and Orlaith did! I have nothing left to add <3
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Hieronymous - November 12, 2020, 09:43 PM