Whitefish River Who wants to entertain me?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
With Ira away on some kind of business trip, it was up to Hieronymous to look after the pack once again. It was unnerving, he didn't like this responsibility to be honest. It was far too much on his plate, too much to try and keep together what Ira worked so hard to build and keep during this past year - and how she entrusted him with her work while she was away. They were big paws to fill. 

While trying to keep a close eye on each member, more so on the borders, the caches and keeping track on what needs to be filled before winter was here - someone took his eye. One of Ira's children. Wandering alone. He had spent a lot of time with them when they were younger, helping Ira when she needed some time away... but since his disappearance, time to heal - they went and grew up already. He had missed so much. 

A little nervous to approach the girl, he smiled and tried to keep it cool. Greetings little lady, what are you up to today? Did she even recognize him at all, he wondered? Or was he just another stranger?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 15, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:49 PM