Whitefish River Who wants to entertain me?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
With the way Nutmeg treated him in their last one on one, he didn't expect anything different from her sister. So when the young lady called out to him with such recognition, it warmed his heart! Beaming with a smile and laughing at her claim that he had gotten smaller (everyone was smaller when they looked at Ira or Orlaith). No, no my dear, it is you who have gotten bigger! With wide eyes glancing over her, exaggerating enough to get his message across. Do you think you'll shoot past me soon?

Depending on which side of the gene pool Wynter came from, she very well could and Hiero wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if he was honest. Two of the three in this litters' lineage were of a larger scale.

Pursing his lips, he pondered her words briefly. Glad that the young lady listened to his instructions to remain close by - that man and his brothers could very well still be lurking by and the lovely Wynter here would be ripe for their picking... he shuddered at the thought. Tell y'a what, we can go to the borders together. Wanna do that? So long as he was accompanying her, he had no problems with a little patrol partner for today.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 15, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:49 PM