Blackfeather Woods you are only coming through in waves
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Something felt wrong.
She was getting hotter, stressed. It was like she was infected with something, twisting in her gut and wrapping around her mind -

He skittered away from her at her shriek, facing her in a crouch with a soft rumble bubbling in his throat.
The fuck? He thought she was better, that she'd left to get better and come back because she was! But here she was still with that wild look in her eyes and spouting all sorts. Not nonsense, but some of it didn't make sense to him. Some of it...did.
His ears flattened, tail tucked. Teeth flashing from under unnerved lips.

Her words...stung. They shouldn't, not by the content, but the way she spoke wrenched at him.
Pulled his heartstrings. He watched her, trying not to glare.
He wasn't doing very well.

I can't stay here.
"Maegi..." He spoke softly. Rising, watching her for any ounce of that fury again.
"I'm sorry." He didn't understand. Never would. He didn't know what to say. How to comfort her.
Obviously, she didn't want to be touched, didn't want the Daedra.
His lips pursed.
"I love you."
Only as he'd love his Mother. Like she'd lost. He just wanted to give that back to her...to make her better.
His earnest eyes waited for her to fly at him with teeth...like Towhee.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 15, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 16, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 17, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 18, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 18, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 19, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: you are only coming through in waves - by Rowan - November 26, 2020, 02:25 PM