Whitefish River Nerdz
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Expecting her to brush him off, her shrug indicated as such until, well, by his surprise she actually shared a bit of what was on her mind. Hmm yes, I can see how that could be distracting. He shared his sympathies with the healer. Having a missing loved one could never be easy. I'm sure he'll come by soon to sweep you off your feet as usual. Smoothing it over to try and bring up her mood, he gave the classic Hieronymous grin and wink. Emrik is such a romantic that way, I can see why you love him. The comical man exhaled a dreamy sigh, fluttering his lashes to Speedy to see if she would at least crack a smile at his jests. 

His little antic ended soon enough as the question was turned onto him this time around. Exasperated, he breathed in deeply. What could he share with her? There was just so much, too much, it would only worry her further. Actually, it's why I came looking for you. Well, why not keep to the matters at hand. I'm sure you know of the ursine problem, I come asking to see if you can help. I would like to make sure it is not ill when we go to deal with it, at least.... nothing contagious. Did Orlaith talk to you about it?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 10:53 PM