Deepwood Weald If the ground is black and yellow
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Imma say this happens before her confrontation with Orlaith so I can reply to this without worrying about that

She wasn't sure what had drawn her away from Kaistleoki for just a day that early morning. Perhaps it was the knowledge that soon winter would come, which made it a lot more difficult and unpleasant to travel. She always managed to run from her problems, yes, but she much rather do it before the snow flurries and icy winds. Autumn was even sadder in her eyes, with everything dying to make room for a new beginning. Winter was a time of solace and togetherness. Though the bareness of the world in winter was daunting, like the world had lost hope, spring always reared its head. It was beautiful, she found. Winter was perhaps her favourite season of all. She looked around the weald, which was when inspiration struck her.

"Walking in my sleep
Like the naked trees
Will they wake up again?
Do they sleep, do they dream?

Feel it as the wind strokes my skin
I am moved by the chill
Hear the winter bird sing"

She wasn't sure about what would come next in the song, so she let out a soft call, singing despite the lack of words she could come up with. It actually fit quite nicely. She'd gotten caught up in the autumn scenery and her song, unaware a familiar face was nearby.
Messages In This Thread
If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - November 26, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: If the ground is black and yellow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 11:56 AM