Whitefish River It was the night before,
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
That sounded like the usual answer that most would come up with when posed the same question. Unlike them, Hieronymous saw a million things. A million possibilities. Moments like these were rare these days when duties constantly called, puppies to watch over, borders to keep safe - but tonight, he was back to his roots. Even if it was only briefly. Seafoam eyes glittered with wonder as he looked at one certain constellation in particular. 

I see a mother and it's cub. Peeking over to see if Speedy was interested at all before continuing. I spent a lot of time traveling before coming here, there was a traveling pack of entertainers who looked to the stars and saw patterns. One, in particular, that I love most is of the mother bear and its cub. What we know as the big and little dipper.

Do you want to see them? perhaps this would take the mother's mind off of whatever was keeping sleep at bay.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
It was the night before, - by Hieronymous - November 12, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: It was the night before, - by Speedy - November 13, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: It was the night before, - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: It was the night before, - by Speedy - November 26, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: It was the night before, - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: It was the night before, - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: It was the night before, - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: It was the night before, - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: It was the night before, - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: It was the night before, - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 08:54 PM