Whitefish River Nerdz
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Unfortunately for him, this talk didn't help to ease his own worries about this whole situation. Exasperated, he huffed a chuckle and fell to the ground in a messy, lopsided sit. That's not at all what I wanted to hear. He cried softly, almost amused by it all as he tried to keep himself from getting too upset. How was he supposed to keep Orlaith and Ira from rushing in with this lingering possibility that a bite could be fatal? If anything, this simply gave him more anxiety to carry. 

Those two will be the death of him. He sighed, trying to ease his breathing to keep a calm exterior as per usual. I'm sure Emrik isn't the type to start poking bears. Unlike Orlaith who seemed like the type to go and piss it off just enough to get it to chase her for days - maybe that is what happened, it would be better than an ill-bear lurking around.

Orlaith has already wandered away. Once Ira comes back I will speak with her about this, maybe you could too to make sure she is cautious whenever we decide to deal with it. It would be nice to come up with a proper plan of attack than to just wing it and rely on the bigger fighters and their abilities. It was reckless, and he hated it. Maybe if Ira spoke to Speedy, she would turn more so to his side of things than listening to Orlaith.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 19, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Nerdz - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Nerdz - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 10:53 PM