Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Some wolves are just impossible to reason with. He chuckled at Aliana's explanation of the situation. It was, unfortunately, an all too common trend. If she does, I will not judge you for not issuing a warning. Some never learn the first time. Nor would Hieronymous give her that warning should he find that dark woman lurking around looking for trouble. We aren't cruel, but between you and I, I have had it with rude and juvenile individuals. Someone has to teach them a thing or two. Playfully he winked after the last part was uttered. The way things were, some were simply not raised properly or not raised at all - too many orphans running around without being taught proper etiquette. 

Well at least it wasn't Ursus... but Ursus wasn't as big of a problem as another pack he was focussed on. The Saints lurking nearby again would be quite upsetting. There's a man with a curled tail and striped coat, white undersides and golden eyes, he is not all wolf if you catch my drift. He leads a different group called the Saints, I don't know if anyone has spoken to you about this yet. I'm concerned she is with him, a group of troublemakers. They had a female with them for a while with similar behaviour.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM