Whitefish River grass is always greener on the other side
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
@Ira had finally come back and with her, she had brought Kaistleoki a visitor from her travels. They didn't spend much time talking as Ira had much to catch up with, and left Hieronymous to go and greet the young lady she had brought back and left at the borders. Bringing anyone back unless they were already acquaintances with Ira sounded strange, but perhaps the roan woman was a little more welcoming these days than she was last year when they first met. Stress was at an all-time high then too, which was honestly a good excuse to be on edge. 

He didn't want to make her wait for very long, so he moved quickly to find where the young lady was left. She was stressfully pacing the borders, and he simply smiled casually as he approached to try and ease the tension as soon as possible. Hello and welcome to Kaistleoki! He called out while approaching from a distance.

I am Hieronymous, Ira has sent me to greet you. With a wag of his tail, the painted man dipped his head respectfully. May I ask what brings you here to us? Thankfully with the Count back, he was also able to take things a little slower. To fully greet and familiarize himself with people without rushing to the next as if he was on some kind of tight timeline to get everything done.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 04, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 14, 2020, 05:42 PM