Whitefish River And I see fire, blood in the breeze,
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
You are being demoted for the lack of rationality. Just because the mentioned individuals weren't as present as they once were, they were still a part of Kaistleoki much longer than Orlaith has been. He got along better with them all as well, none of which challenged him at every moment or turn a deaf ear to the council's requests.

He had no words for her final statement. It was childish, trying to gain sympathy by putting the blame on him for the pack losing a guard. If she was wise, she would already know that she was still plenty capable of doing the same duties and earning her place back as Knight Commander - but it seemed that she was not capable of such thought yet. Understandably she was upset and he could only hope that in time, she would figure it out on her own.

For now, he let her wander off out of his sight. Casting no glance over his shoulder or watching her leave, only a steely gaze as he watches through her while departing to go mope. He would only return to his patrolling to burn off some steam before going to see anyone. 

last from me! thank you for such a beautiful drama filled thread ;3; <3
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - November 20, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Izumi - November 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Izumi - November 26, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Hieronymous - November 27, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: And I see fire, blood in the breeze, - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 08:42 PM