Whitefish River But it wasn't for me.
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She'd been trailing the borders since she'd returned from her trip, Loinnir loyally at her side (figuratively, literally he was on her back) oblivious to most of the drama that had been stirring for quite some time now. Now that she no longer was a queen, she felt it less her job to stay on top of news. Even marking the borders the way she did now seemed somehow... out of place. Though she desperately wanted to provide for the generous wolves that had taken in not just her, but her husband as well, she was unsure of how to show her devotion and thankfulness without outright stating it. She was no fighter - she could barely be called a scholar, and the knowledge she had of the Teekon was most likely already known. There was one thing she'd shown to be skilled at, something that provided sustenance, a purpose.

She was just about to set out on the same mission as the Constable, but she spotted his familiar coat in the distance. She wagged his tail upon seeing him - he was perhaps the only wolf she knew somewhat well, if one didn't count her own husband or the former fae who'd forgotten all about her. She'd yet to discover Riley among their ranks - nobody had spoken of him, and she did not know his scent. It was probably for the better, at least for the moment.

She trotted towards Hieronymous, dipping her head in greeting. Good afternoon, Constable Hieronymous. She said as Loinnir shook his feathers and gave an awkward bow. At least he'd learned some manners now that his caretaker was no longer a queen. We were just about to head out - to hunt. I think, however, that we are capable of bringing in more than a hare if you cared to join us. She proposed with an excited rise of her shoulders and a slight shake of her head.
Messages In This Thread
But it wasn't for me. - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Lumiya - December 04, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Lumiya - December 05, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Lumiya - December 06, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: But it wasn't for me. - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 05:09 PM