Whitefish River The sun rises thusly
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Boy, the borders sure are busy lately. From all the visitors, newcomers and everything in between (keeping his wounds vague due to the trespasser thread still being very fresh), the howl summoned the healing Constable to come and join them for a greeting. Shallow wounds never slowed him down any, and with thanks to the pack joining him in chasing out their fish-napper, he got away with that encounter with very minor injuries (i will change this later if necessary lmfao note to myself here). 

Had he knows Speedy's siblings were arriving, he probably would of lept right out of his skin he'd be so excited, instead, he was as warm and friendly as with anyone upon his first greeting. He would have simply been exploding with excitement had he known who it was he was approaching. Hello! He called out first from a distance, trying to grab her attention before he simply walked up to her.

Closing the distance between himself and the new face, he offered the usual dramatic bow, smile and melodic tune in his voice. You've reached Kaistleoki, I am the Constable here, Hieronymous. How may I help you?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
The sun rises thusly - by Talise - December 06, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Talise - December 07, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Hieronymous - December 07, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Talise - December 07, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Hieronymous - December 07, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Talise - December 07, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Speedy - December 07, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Talise - December 08, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: The sun rises thusly - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 09:38 PM