Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin landed on the ground after a particularly high jump, panting heavily but smiling like a fool nonetheless. The butterfly wavered in the air for a moment before it swept downwards to land upon one of the little flowers that dappled the area. It was the perfect moment for the sterling wolf to strike, but the epsilon maintained her ground. She didn't really wish to catch it, after all. One, it was so pretty, why would she want to smush it? Two, bugs tasted gross. She did NOT want that nasty on her tongue.

The girl dropped to her haunches as wolf and butterfly made some unspoken, momentary truce. For a few seconds they just sat, Fin training her sweet chocolate eyes upon the critter's cerulean wings as it fanned them for her and the butterfly staring... somewhere. Did they even have eyes? Fin squinted at it. Yes, yes they did. And then something changed, and the butterfly was up in the air again flying off in a new direction.

"Well, alright then," Fin sighed as though the insect had asked her if they could get going again. She pulled herself onto alabaster-socked paws and made to start after her friend, but stopped only a second later as she spotted the other wolf across the field. Fin licked her lips, tasting the air as she breathed deeply. This wolf was not of her pack, but didn't seem to have any ill-intentions. He was just sitting. Staring at her. But that was fine, she was pretty attractive after all. She barked at him to let him know that she knew of his presence and that it was alright to approach, if he chose to do so.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM