Whitefish River running forever, if they should catch me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Of course, Hieronymous was patrolling. As the time to go after the bear was approaching, he was becoming more restless each day. He patrolled the borders more often than usual, sleep didn't come easy these days and probably wouldn't until the threat was finally dealt with. So he spent the majority of his days fishing, getting to know the members during their waking hours, and finally, patrolling.

Seeing a stranger upon the borders as he wandered Kaistleoki's boundaries was not a surprise to him anymore, their borders were very busy lately - it was refreshing to be noticed again by outsiders and he couldn't help but wonder that maybe, their name was spreading over the plains and mountains. 

Hello! He called first while approaching from a distance, making his presence known before standing face to face with the lad. You've reached Kaistleoki, I am their Constable, Hieronymous He offered a quick bow, the usual stuff with what he thought was a polite greeting. How may I help you? It was starting to sound like a recording at this point, repeating the same scripted greeted. Perhaps things were getting a little stale - a new thought that began to infiltrate his mind.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 08, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 08, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 11, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 13, 2020, 03:36 PM