Whitefish River She told me that she loved me and that she didn't love him
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
A silver and sooty ear swivels at the approach of another - the observant fae had already figured this was a stranger, as their step was heavier than Hieronymous and less ballerina-like than her husband. No one else had a reason to approach her this day, which meant it was time to meet whoever had done so regardless!

When she lifted her head to look at whoever had approached, she had to go higher than she'd expected. The woman was about twice her size, intimidating and opposite of the small fae. The fae's eyes glistened as she stared in awe for a moment, then gently shook her head and said; Good morning. She nodded at the other's assumption. How nice to meet you - I'm Lumiya of Fae. And yes, I was hoping to hunt today. She informed matter-of-factly in the tone of a true diplomat. Would you care to join me? She offered, looking up at Aliana with a smile that could conquer the sun herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: She told me that she loved me and that she didn't love him - by Lumiya - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM