The Sentinels Tempest-tossed and Seasick
woah
65 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Every now and then he'd place his pale digit in the sand to try and pick out any prey scent as he walked alongside his new temporary companion. He liked the guy so far - granted Elijah had a small list to tick off if he liked someone or not, it wasn't hard to get on his good side, but still, there were few who seemed to tolerate him and so, that was good enough for him! Hmm... Good question. A pause, his feet stopped in the dirt as he pondered briefly.

I don't know, I'm not picky - but at least somewhere that accepts me for me, y'know? That was the hard part so far he thought, picking up his pace again into a trot to walk next to the stranger once more. Maybe I'm too friendly, I don't know, but somewhere that lets me be me instead of wanting me to be more serious. Or maybe it's the way I look? Raising two questioning brows, he looked over to the more colourful guy at his side. Wondering, was he just threatening to look at or something?

Friendly isn't a bad thing is it? Having lots of friends is a good thing, isn't it? A sniff here, nothing... shit. He didn't want to disappoint. Maybe just a little further, something had to be lurking in here, something edible.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Tahoe - November 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Elijah - November 17, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Tahoe - November 19, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Elijah - November 26, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Tahoe - November 30, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Elijah - December 01, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Tahoe - December 02, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Elijah - December 05, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Tahoe - December 09, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Tempest-tossed and Seasick - by Elijah - December 10, 2020, 01:03 PM