Whitefish River grass is always greener on the other side
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
I'm sure you will see many splendors by the next time we again. He said with a bright smile, time was a strange thing. It could be years by the time they meet next unless she specifically came to their borders to find him, even then he could not promise he would be here waiting... what he would promise that when they do meet again, his ears were hers for the listening. Shoot, I may be old and full of my own stories by then. He laughed at the thought, oh as if he would last until he was old and decrepit - that was the dream for one like him.

If only he knew what she was, maybe then he would not be so welcoming as he was now to a friend of the enemy. Of the man who had brought nothing but hardship wherever he went, nothing but annoyance and pain. Excuses like the child he was. Instead, he was blissfully unaware of Ambrosia's affiliation and simply enjoyed the random talk with a stranger from a land far enough away from here.

second to last post! <3 ill post once more after Leigh to close us out
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 04, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Hieronymous - December 10, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 14, 2020, 05:42 PM