Whitefish River running forever, if they should catch me
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Dorian was quick to come to see the visitor, a welcomed companion in this meeting as the Constable dipped his head in a silent greeting to the new male who had quickly found his place among the riverside wolves. That does sound like quite the travel Haiku, I am happy to be one of the first faces you meet here. Wow, Hieronymous could only imagine all the things this guy had seen in his life - perhaps some things Hiero himself could relate to in his own time traveling before settling here. Such an exciting thought.

Hmm.. What should he say about the wilds here and of Kaistleoki? A quick glance over to his side where Dorian sat, he smiled before returning his attention to the traveler. I haven't left our borders in a long time I'm afraid, but what I can say is that there are plenty of packs, many of which are friendly - 'cept for the few you might want to be wary of. He'd leave it at that unless asked to go into further details. As for Kaistleoki, we are a pack that strives for individual growth. Dorian here is our newest member, he could possibly tell you something as an outsider coming in - rather than my own bias oppinion.

He stepped aside to give Dorian a bit of the limelight to talk to their visitor.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 08, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 08, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 11, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Hieronymous - December 13, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 13, 2020, 03:36 PM