Redhawk Caldera i'm out looking for action
82 Posts
Ooc —
Q, for the most part, kept to herself other than hollering to anyone who would listen and doing as she was told. Unruly as she had been as a kid, in recent days she was not making much trouble. The distraction of moving was to thank for that, but now that she was feeling settled Q had the grand idea to do some exploring beyond the Caldera. She was heading to the borders to do just that when she accidentally came across some tall, dark, and very-much-so interesting to her dude. 

Nothing really scared Q. She was a bold girl—bolder than most, for no good reason—who, when she first heard thunder, rejoined with her own thunderclaps (read: loud and annoying yapping). There was something to this stranger that compelled Q to not straight up ignore him and go about her day and do as she pleased. He was good looking, and she was... well, she was going to make herself useful to her family for once. Maybe invite him to join them for the good of the pack. Could she do that...?

Hello there, she greeted when she was close enough, grinning. She was no guard, nor was she a leader... but she could be helpful, right?

can I be removed from PPC? <3
Messages In This Thread
i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 21, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 24, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 27, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 31, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - January 03, 2021, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - January 03, 2021, 08:44 PM