Whitefish River Just because I feel low right now
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He noted how she looked tired, more so than usual at least. It was worrisome to see - but he didn't think it was polite to point out to a lady how fatigued they may look. Afraid that maybe it would be taken as some kind of insult despite the good intentions. He chalked it up to Emrik still not being anywhere, which was definitely unlike him... it must certainly be weighing on her heavily. 

Things have gotten quieter, I can finally breathe again. He said in light jest of the times - in fact, things have indeed quieted down a bit, for better or for worse. At least he wasn't running around constantly trying to keep things together while everyone just seemed to be working against him. No signs of Orlaith either to pester him or question his decisions...

For now he offered the healer an inquisitive look, wondering what in the world could be going on in the Chamberlain's mind to be approaching him now other than just pleasantries.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 06, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 21, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - January 16, 2021, 09:37 PM