Bramblepoint did you know i'm a wanted man?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Whaaaat? Hare's not your taste?" She drawled in an exaggerated fashion. Of course it wasn't -- a large wolf like himself wasn't gonna be satiated by a half eaten hare, though it was certainly worth a try asking. Oh well, back to her almost frozen meal then.

The ebony woman watched as he approached nonchalantly, walking past to leap on the snowy out cropping to make himself comfortable. Oh, so he just wanted to rest. Well he could've told her that -- now she just felt silly trying to give a bear a chewed-up lagamorph. More importantly,  did he actually plan on just drifting off right away? Interesting..."Sleeping are we? I never heard of a wolf sleeping around a stranger before, aren't you afraid I might snuff you while you snore?" The raven noted flatly while turning back to pick at the hare's hide, an amused smile plastered on her dark features. Lunaria didn't actually plan on causing him harm, but it made for a fun jab.

A few minutes into gnawing on her meal and the huntress would realize trying to eat meat before it froze was pointless -- thanks alot winter. No matter though, she can always thaw it out back at the glen. Now bored (and admittedly a little hungry), her moonstone gaze turned back to the sleepy bear-wolf who lied upon the outcropping. "Well then, mister 'I trick people into thinking I'm a bear then drift to sleep on a rock.', I don't suppose you have a name, do you?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 23, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 10:09 PM