Hideaway Strath moonlight casted upon sinner's skin
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Success had never tasted sweeter, the wine of the girl's dark blood painting her lips and staining her tapering muzzle. Moments later a new pain made itself known as Whrist's canines clenched around one of her forepaws, overshadowing her brief triumph as her toes were crushed together beneath pale skin and fur. A sharp gasp whistled through Aerin's teeth where they remained locked around the raven's ear, a sound that was painted with hues of rage and edged with a hint of panic -- the not so irrational fear of having her digits amputated entering her mind. 

She held on for only a few seconds longer, stubbornly grinding her own weaponized incisors a tad deeper -- take that! Then, the seelie spat the ear out with an angry huff of a breath, her thin hindlegs drawing up underneath her and striking out with sudden force. She aimed to land a harsh kick in the tender underbelly of her opponent, hoping it would cause the shadewolf to release her paw and knock her off. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 03, 2021, 10:00 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 03, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 04, 2021, 01:37 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 04, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 11, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 11, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 12, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 07:31 AM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 14, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 02:23 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 06:06 PM