Ouroboros Spine I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
The hunter had discovered a small ptarmigan nest and remained near to it that morning, hoping to spot some more plump birds to cull and take to the injured woman. He was not so lucky — it was more than likely the pair he had killed earlier had used this space as their overnighting nest and they would not be returning.

After a couple of hours of observation Raimo decided to move on from the birds. The myriad of deer trails within the snow gave him something else to prowl after, and so that is what he did; pantherine between the trees, flowing from shadow to shadow while on the look-out for something large enough to fill three bellies at once.

The songs on the wind told Raimo that there were more mouths incoming; he had noticed a scent near the injured woman's eating place earlier in the day, and tallied this newcomer among the growing population. Soon he would not be enough of a provider for the pair of women — their allies might not take kindly to the way he inserted himself to their lives — but for now Raimo focused on the hunt.
Messages In This Thread
I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 04:53 PM