Ouroboros Spine I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He watched her as would any other wounded thing; he did not introduce judgement in to his stare but it could be read there nonetheless, as he observed her tucking the injury close. No fresh blood spewed from it so she had certainly cleaned it.

The pained look about the woman was evidence enough she was having a rough time with the injury. Was she working on a splint for the ankle? Perhaps another method, one he had not been taught, that used the skin. It did not occur to Raimo she would prepare it as payment to him — he figured the debt would be settled in time. If he waited, he could name his own price.

The woman spoke and Raimo finally blinked and looked to the woman's face rather than her tucked leg. She knew his name, which meant — Your daughter mentioned me then. He still was not certain it was a mother-daughter, rather than a sister duo; but this was an easy assumption given their ages. The woman would tell him more by her reaction.

Sialuk is a good huntress, he names her with ease, and watches the woman carefully. but there is only so much a girl can do. There are deer here, I have been tracking them. Perhaps we can make a go of it together. A curl to his lips then, just enough for the faintest smile.
Messages In This Thread
I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 04:53 PM